Monday, October 11, 2010

Illamasqua ...... again :)

Another quick one about Illamasqua - I had my make up done by Mika of Illamasqua on Saturday. Mika is one of the head make up artists having designed the dystopia range last year.

Firstly he knew my name when I approached the counter. He was kind, funny and polite during my appointment. He spend about an hour with me and even though it was a little more expensive it was so worth it and secondly I got 3 products back and eyelashes for what I paid. I’m a bit of stickler for customer service and getting what you pay for and I was not disappointed at all.

I have always been impressed by the Illamasqua staff, they are very approachable and so helpful. I haven’t had this same kind of experience with other high end make up counters. I was lucky enough to meet Alex Box earlier this year you can see that her passion for her brand and what it delivers shines through into the rest of the team.

My favourite in BT2 is normally Jenny who is wonderful and has amazing skills.

I would recommend having your face done here as it’s all redeemable against products and only costs €25

I totally forgot to take a picture - :(

No comments:

Post a Comment